|The large thermosyphon shop heating collector|
- A new commercial version of the collector
- A video featuring the collector
- Potential changes and refinements
- Maintenance and upkeep over 9 years
- Testing effect of reducing vent size to make construction easier
- More accurate collector efficiency measurements
|Paul and Gary on video day|
The absorber change has to do with the tilt of the screen layers.
|The two adjacent bays of the collector used to test|
effect of smaller vents.
|Logger plot used for vent size and efficiency estimates.|
|Collector parts diagram (from Home Power article)|